INTERNSHIP IN NEPAL
We conduct internship programs on various area such as healthecare nursing, medical or clinical internship, photography journalism internship, journalism internship, information technology, tourism and internatinal marketing etc, for the graduate/under-graduate (Medical/Pre-Med) students in Nepal and India.
Program Length: 2 - 20 Weeks
Working Days: 5-6 Days a week (normally Sunday-Friday)
Ages : Be 16 years or older
Health : have no major health problems
Education : High school graduate / A Level minimum for the inernship program.
Workload : Varies; usually between 20 and 40 hours a week.
Language Preferance: English.
Start dates: Over the year
Program Location in Nepal:
The volunteering and Internship program is presently located in the following places.
1. Kathmandu: In the rural areas surrounding Kathmandu.
2. Bhaktapur: Rural areas around Bhaktapur municipality.
3. Lalitput : Rural areas around Patan Sub-Metropolitan City.
4. Kaski : Rural areas of Pokhara which are famous as tourist locations.
5. Ilam: In the rural areas of eastern Nepal.
6. Nuwakot: In the rural areas of western Nepal.
7. Chitwan: One of the most popular rural areas for volunteers
is Chitwan, a lowland district about a 5-hour bus ride from
Kathmandu. Chitwan is most well-known for Royal Chitwan National
Park, one of Asia's finest wildlife reserves and one of Nepal's
most popular tourist destinations.
intenrshp program starts on the 1st or 15th of each month.
You can volunteer anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 months. Please note that in October
there is a local festival that will disrupt your program.
Therefore if you are volunteering for couple of weeks, we do
not recommend starting your placement in October. But I am sure that the festival does
provide a great opportunity to interact with the local culture.